Want a kick of inspiration from a 14-year-old girlboss?
Look to Zandra Azariah Cunningham, founder of Zandra Beauty.
LABG stumbled upon a TEDxYouth talk she gave a year ago and we were blown away by her poise and clear vision for empowered, inspired, educated girls.
You know what we also love about this boss girl?
- her brand is bright, uplifting, and gives a made-by-hand vibe
- ZANDRA gives 10% of all sales to educating girls
- products are paraben-free & sulfate-free
- she loves her mama <3
- Even when nerves trip up her words in the TED talk, her passion is so clear that little fumbles don’t matter!
Keep crushin’ it Z + Team!
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 5 Tips On How To Mourn In A Healthy Way - October 5, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Ep. 1: Resiliency with Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 6 Pros + Cons of Being a Digital Nomad Who Makes Her Living from Her Laptop - August 7, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor – Hope Alcocer
Sharing Our Stories Heals Us (And Helps Us Kick Major Ass) - August 1, 2017