15-year-old Tavi Gevinson has made a serious name for herself with her wildly popular style blog, The Style Rookie. And we just heard that the teen entrepreneur is now looking to expand her unique brand into the world of publishing.
Tavi teamed up with author Marisa Meltzer (How Sassy Changed My Life) to develop a proposal for a book called “Diary,” which is about “the state of being a teenager.” The book will include things like a make-your-own scrapbook, a feminist manifesto for girls, and a celebrity memento collage, along with a bunch of other tips how to survive and thrive in teenhood.
Tavi and Marisa will be meeting with publishers next week to see if a deal can be made. We can’t wait to see what happens next with “Diary, not to mention her upcoming magazine venture with the iconic Jane Pratt and other cool projects.
- Build a Financial Plan [Business Plan Basics #8] - January 13, 2018
- Overview of the Management Team [Business Plan Basics #7] - January 12, 2018
- Create Your Operations Plan [Business Plan Basics #6] - January 11, 2018
- How To Create a Marketing Plan [Business Plan Basics #5] - January 10, 2018
- Who’s In Your Space? The Competitive Analysis [Business Plan Basics #4] - January 9, 2018
- Know Your People a.k.a. The Market Description [Business Plan Basics #3] - January 8, 2018
- Industry Analysis [Business Plan Basics #2] - January 8, 2018
- Business Plan Basics [Intro: Part B] - January 8, 2018
- Craft Your Business Description [Business Plan Basics #1] - January 8, 2018
- Start Here! Business Plan Basics [Intro: Part A] - January 8, 2018