Ok so this is really cool. Have you heard of social publishing platform site Wattpad??
We hadn’t either until we saw this piece on TeenVogue.
So what is it? It’s a platform for writers (um even for 13-year-old author Mackenzie Smith) to write and get feedback, and engage with readers (what they are loving, wish they could see, or just help with spelling mistakes!), and even get picked up by big publishers like Simon & Schuster.
Whether you are a writer or a reader, check Wattpad out! This Social Publishing Platform Might Be the Key To You Becoming an Award-Winning Writer | TeenVogue.com.
- Femme Finance: 7 Women Who Are Running Finance - January 31, 2018
- When You Know It’s Time To Try Something New with Samantha Citro - January 30, 2018
- Mind of a Mentor: the Art of Adaptability with Samantha Citro - January 29, 2018
- Meet This Mentor: Samantha Citro - January 28, 2018
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017