We’re excited to tell you about the launch of a new magazine featuring short fiction for young adult audiences. In September, the very first issue of One Teen Story will debut, targeting readers from 14 to 19.
Throughout the year, there will be nine issues published, each featuring a short story for teens. You can subscribe now for $18 — or (here’s the best part) — you can contribute your own work. That’s right: There is a contest going on right now, and if you are picked as the one lucky winner, you will see your story published during the magazine’s first year.
From the One Teen Story website: “The winning story will be chosen by best-selling novelist Gayle Forman, author of If I Stay and Where She Went, and published in the May 2013 issue of One Teen Story. Contest winners will receive $500, 25 copies of the magazine featuring their work, and a 28” x 20” poster of the cover featuring their story.”
Got the next Twilight or Hunger Games burning in your brain? Give this contest a shot — it’s open to all genres of writing. Just make sure you submit your story by May 31, 2012. For more on the magazine’s launch, click here.
- Build a Financial Plan [Business Plan Basics #8] - January 13, 2018
- Overview of the Management Team [Business Plan Basics #7] - January 12, 2018
- Create Your Operations Plan [Business Plan Basics #6] - January 11, 2018
- How To Create a Marketing Plan [Business Plan Basics #5] - January 10, 2018
- Who’s In Your Space? The Competitive Analysis [Business Plan Basics #4] - January 9, 2018
- Know Your People a.k.a. The Market Description [Business Plan Basics #3] - January 8, 2018
- Industry Analysis [Business Plan Basics #2] - January 8, 2018
- Business Plan Basics [Intro: Part B] - January 8, 2018
- Craft Your Business Description [Business Plan Basics #1] - January 8, 2018
- Start Here! Business Plan Basics [Intro: Part A] - January 8, 2018