When it comes to working like a boss or building a business, flexibility is key to its success. Why? Because things change, plans change…the world changes, and if you’re not willing to adapt to what’s happening around you, you might not stand the test of time.
Don’t believe us? Think about your cell phone. When cellular phones first became mainstream in the 1990s, they were big and boxy and extremely limited in what they could do. But as technology changed and consumers’ demands grew and expanded, cell phone designers innovated over time.
The same goes for your mojo at work. As you develop in your career or grow your own business venture, always be asking yourself: how can I make sure I’m evolving with my field? Is what I’m creating (whether a product or service) flexible enough to go with the flow of change?
- Build a Financial Plan [Business Plan Basics #8] - January 13, 2018
- Overview of the Management Team [Business Plan Basics #7] - January 12, 2018
- Create Your Operations Plan [Business Plan Basics #6] - January 11, 2018
- How To Create a Marketing Plan [Business Plan Basics #5] - January 10, 2018
- Who’s In Your Space? The Competitive Analysis [Business Plan Basics #4] - January 9, 2018
- Know Your People a.k.a. The Market Description [Business Plan Basics #3] - January 8, 2018
- Industry Analysis [Business Plan Basics #2] - January 8, 2018
- Business Plan Basics [Intro: Part B] - January 8, 2018
- Craft Your Business Description [Business Plan Basics #1] - January 8, 2018
- Start Here! Business Plan Basics [Intro: Part A] - January 8, 2018