That’s why we’re so excited about the ANNpower Fellowship. This unique program grew out of a partnership with ANN Inc. (think Ann Taylor) and Vital Voices Global Partnership to give girls the chance to build their connections with amazing women — including successful women leaders and their own peers making a difference across the nation.
Fifty rising high school juniors and seniors will be chosen as fellows and provided with unique opportunities to attend a leadership training program that will give them the skills, tools, and training they need to become the changemakers of tomorrow. Sound like something your might want to do? You have to hurry! Applications for the fellowship are due on March 31.
Here’s the part we really love about this fellowship: “After completing the leadership training program, you will have the opportunity to go back to your community and create a project that will affect change, taking all that you learned in the forum to implement your idea. You will also be eligible later in the year to win project grants that will help put your ideas into action.”
2011’s winners have some pretty amazing ideas: They are launching global literary magazines and making plans to educate girls in other counties. Get inspired by reading their profiles, then fill out an application.
Here’s just one of the questions you’ll be asked: Do you have an innovative idea or solution to a problem in your own community? If so, what would it be?
- Build a Financial Plan [Business Plan Basics #8] - January 13, 2018
- Overview of the Management Team [Business Plan Basics #7] - January 12, 2018
- Create Your Operations Plan [Business Plan Basics #6] - January 11, 2018
- How To Create a Marketing Plan [Business Plan Basics #5] - January 10, 2018
- Who’s In Your Space? The Competitive Analysis [Business Plan Basics #4] - January 9, 2018
- Know Your People a.k.a. The Market Description [Business Plan Basics #3] - January 8, 2018
- Industry Analysis [Business Plan Basics #2] - January 8, 2018
- Business Plan Basics [Intro: Part B] - January 8, 2018
- Craft Your Business Description [Business Plan Basics #1] - January 8, 2018
- Start Here! Business Plan Basics [Intro: Part A] - January 8, 2018