You know when you meet someone new–at class, a birthday party, or after-school club–and you’re like Holy cow, how have I not met this person before. We are totally on the same wavelength. I just made a new best friend?? (p.s. pay attention to these feelings, some of my most fruitful collabos and meaningful friendships have come from paying attention to when I get that vibe).
Well that’s how we feel about I AM THAT GIRL.
They are on a mission to create a space for girls like you to be exactly who you are–not who you think you’re supposed to be.
That’s why Like A Boss Girls and I Am That Girl have joined forces to support each other and thus incredible young women like you.
They’re the peanut butter to our jelly, the X’s to our Os, the Tina to our Amy. So you’ll be able to find our How-To content on their blog!
As if all this wasn’t cool enough, check out their latest campaign: #FORTHATGIRL. It’s pretty amazing. Their goal: sponsor 4000 girls in their local and online chapters to celebrate the awesomeness that is her–and encourage her to inspire that in others.
Just take a look at their manifesto above and you’ll see why we’ve hopped on the #IAMTHATGIRL express train. All aboard, CHOOO CHOOOOO!
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 5 Tips On How To Mourn In A Healthy Way - October 5, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Ep. 1: Resiliency with Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 6 Pros + Cons of Being a Digital Nomad Who Makes Her Living from Her Laptop - August 7, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor – Hope Alcocer
Sharing Our Stories Heals Us (And Helps Us Kick Major Ass) - August 1, 2017