It’s no secret that the majority of people behind technology start-ups are men. Just look at Google or Facebook or Twitter. But delve a little deeper and you’ll find women in the technology sector making their mark too!
Lucky for us, Women 2.0, a social venture for future founders of technology startups, has made it easy to find out who’s doing what so we can get inspired! The Women 2.0 website features Female Founders, a trove of info on the women who have made a big splash in the technology sector and blazed some serious trails of their own.
The site also features a ton of information, and even hosts “Founder Labs” – a 5-week pre-incubator focused on the first phase of launching a start-up. You can read updates on the progress of these labs and learn all kinds of things, from how to build a start-up to making sure your technology idea is a good one.
To read the Founder Labs updates and find out more, visit the Women 2.0 site!
- Build a Financial Plan [Business Plan Basics #8] - January 13, 2018
- Overview of the Management Team [Business Plan Basics #7] - January 12, 2018
- Create Your Operations Plan [Business Plan Basics #6] - January 11, 2018
- How To Create a Marketing Plan [Business Plan Basics #5] - January 10, 2018
- Who’s In Your Space? The Competitive Analysis [Business Plan Basics #4] - January 9, 2018
- Know Your People a.k.a. The Market Description [Business Plan Basics #3] - January 8, 2018
- Industry Analysis [Business Plan Basics #2] - January 8, 2018
- Business Plan Basics [Intro: Part B] - January 8, 2018
- Craft Your Business Description [Business Plan Basics #1] - January 8, 2018
- Start Here! Business Plan Basics [Intro: Part A] - January 8, 2018