If you have 8-minutes to spare, check out this incredible video from a recent TED Conference where 12-year-old Adora Svitak tells a room full of accomplished adults why it’s more important today than ever that kids be respected, have their voice heard by adults, and are given the opportunity to have an impact right now. (FYI – TED is a nonprofit which hosts conferences on “ideas worth spreading.”)
This isn’t the first time Adora’s made a big splash – she’s a writing prodigy who had her first book published when she was only seven years old. Now, she continues to working on her “History Tips for Kids,” a project she created in hopes that kids realize history doesn’t have to be boring. Her most recent book, Flying Fingers, just came out in October and features writing exercises along with original stories from Adora.
To see Adora in action, watch her TED Conference video here, or click on this link to see it over at Hulu!
- Build a Financial Plan [Business Plan Basics #8] - January 13, 2018
- Overview of the Management Team [Business Plan Basics #7] - January 12, 2018
- Create Your Operations Plan [Business Plan Basics #6] - January 11, 2018
- How To Create a Marketing Plan [Business Plan Basics #5] - January 10, 2018
- Who’s In Your Space? The Competitive Analysis [Business Plan Basics #4] - January 9, 2018
- Know Your People a.k.a. The Market Description [Business Plan Basics #3] - January 8, 2018
- Industry Analysis [Business Plan Basics #2] - January 8, 2018
- Business Plan Basics [Intro: Part B] - January 8, 2018
- Craft Your Business Description [Business Plan Basics #1] - January 8, 2018
- Start Here! Business Plan Basics [Intro: Part A] - January 8, 2018