“Feminism” has been a shapeshifting word. For a while, the word evoked the bra-burning stereotype from the 1960s. And now it seems that feminism is all about not forcing gender stereotypes on girls or boys as addressed in Emma Watson’s #HeForShe campaign.
And it turns out, a lot of folks don’t share a common definition. This thought-provoking 4-minute video shows women age 5 to 50, trying to give “Feminism” a definition in one word. Check it out and let us know what’s yours.
Want to get more in-the-know on Feminism? Check out…
- Femme Finance: 7 Women Who Are Running Finance - January 31, 2018
- When You Know It’s Time To Try Something New with Samantha Citro - January 30, 2018
- Mind of a Mentor: the Art of Adaptability with Samantha Citro - January 29, 2018
- Meet This Mentor: Samantha Citro - January 28, 2018
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017