“Feminism” has been a shapeshifting word. For a while, the word evoked the bra-burning stereotype from the 1960s. And now it seems that feminism is all about not forcing gender stereotypes on girls or boys as addressed in Emma Watson’s #HeForShe campaign.
And it turns out, a lot of folks don’t share a common definition. This thought-provoking 4-minute video shows women age 5 to 50, trying to give “Feminism” a definition in one word. Check it out and let us know what’s yours.
Want to get more in-the-know on Feminism? Check out…
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 5 Tips On How To Mourn In A Healthy Way - October 5, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Ep. 1: Resiliency with Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 6 Pros + Cons of Being a Digital Nomad Who Makes Her Living from Her Laptop - August 7, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor – Hope Alcocer
Sharing Our Stories Heals Us (And Helps Us Kick Major Ass) - August 1, 2017