Bossery, prepare to be inspired. In her latest vlog, Beauty Vlogger Jordan Bone shares something she never has before.
She says she had a lot of nerves about opening up about why she never moves her hands in her videos.
Let me know one of your challenges in life and how you’ve overcome that struggle. #MYBEAUTIFULSTRUGGLE
I hope i’ve done this video justice. It can only be done once and I’ve had so much anxiety about posting this for you as I want it to inspire so many!
“Showing the vulnerable you isn’t always easy, but know that you are so amazing, and you are so beautiful no matter what.”
Check out this Boss Girl and remember to let yourself be vulnerable. It’s actually a sign of strength.
(on a side note: how about that fabulous pink and white wallpaper?! #amiright)
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 5 Tips On How To Mourn In A Healthy Way - October 5, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Ep. 1: Resiliency with Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 6 Pros + Cons of Being a Digital Nomad Who Makes Her Living from Her Laptop - August 7, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor – Hope Alcocer
Sharing Our Stories Heals Us (And Helps Us Kick Major Ass) - August 1, 2017