If you want two people who know their stuff about college scholarships because they did it themselves just a few years ago (cough cough: one of them received over $180,000!!), then you need to meet Sam and Max of Scholarship Superhero.
The young duo have started their own business, helping students just like them go to amazing schools they otherwise couldn’t afford. How? By teaching you how to apply for the RIGHT scholarships and pay for college with free money.
These Scholarship Superheroes are also offering you BossGirls 20% off their latest five-dollar e-book The Best $5 You’ve Ever Spent – 15 Scholarships to Get You Out of School Debt Free.
So that’s 4 bucks for 15 lesser known scholarships and book-load of free advice from graduates who just put themselves through school with these strategies. Just use code LABG4 in the promo box.
And everyone who purchases the book with the LABG4 code will be entered to win a “Student of the Month” feature on the Scholarship Superhero blog! The feature would be a short interview to highlight your accomplishments to date–a great thing to add to the resume and link to college applications!
- Femme Finance: 7 Women Who Are Running Finance - January 31, 2018
- When You Know It’s Time To Try Something New with Samantha Citro - January 30, 2018
- Mind of a Mentor: the Art of Adaptability with Samantha Citro - January 29, 2018
- Meet This Mentor: Samantha Citro - January 28, 2018
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017