And what makes them bossgirl material is that these ladies aren’t just beloved for their talent, but also for their do-gooding.
Teen Vogue just compiled the Top 20 Celebs Doing Good in 2015 and all of them were on that list.
If you’re going into 2016 wanting to give back, remember that giving back can happen in little everyday moments, not just grand gestures.
Helping a mom lift the stroller up the curb, doing the dishes for your parents without them asking, buying the meal for the person behind you at the Panera drive-thru, bringing soup to a sick friend–all of these are little ways to give back.
Happy do-gooding, Bossery!
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 5 Tips On How To Mourn In A Healthy Way - October 5, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Ep. 1: Resiliency with Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 6 Pros + Cons of Being a Digital Nomad Who Makes Her Living from Her Laptop - August 7, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor – Hope Alcocer
Sharing Our Stories Heals Us (And Helps Us Kick Major Ass) - August 1, 2017