There are few things I love more than time-saving apps that make us even more effective (back rubs and an insanely good TV show are some of those few). But a good smartphone or computer app can change the way you do your day-to-day. Here are Lifehacker’s Top 10 Gmail Labs and Features You Should Enable.
TheBossyRossy in me has a couple Chrome apps to add to the list as well: Checker Plus for Gmail (if you have multiple Gmail inboxes, your life is about to change!) and Momentum (a dashboard greeting with the time, a stellar photo, and a to-do list).
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 5 Tips On How To Mourn In A Healthy Way - October 5, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Ep. 1: Resiliency with Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 6 Pros + Cons of Being a Digital Nomad Who Makes Her Living from Her Laptop - August 7, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor – Hope Alcocer
Sharing Our Stories Heals Us (And Helps Us Kick Major Ass) - August 1, 2017