At Like a Boss, we know that your generation is among the most passionate and active when it comes to creating positive social change. So we love to see others taking notice and supporting the important work that you and your peers do every day, like Three Dot Dash®.
Three Dot Dash is an initiative of the We Are Family Foundation that’s designed to recognize and support the efforts of global teen leaders around the world who are actively working on projects that promote a more peaceful society by addressing issues related to basic human needs: food, water, health, shelter, safety, education and the environment.
Inspired by the late 13-year-old poet and peacemaker Mattie J.T. Stepanek, Three Dot Dash selects a group of Global Teen Leaders each year and teaches them how to tell their stories effectively using various forms of media, current technology and distribution methods so they can have a bigger impact with everything they do.
Sound interesting? Three Dot Dash is currently accepting nominations for the next group of Global Teen Leaders (must be between the ages of 13 and 19 by March 2012). To be considered, complete a Nomination Form and submit it by September 19, 2011.
Good luck, and let us know if you apply!
- Build a Financial Plan [Business Plan Basics #8] - January 13, 2018
- Overview of the Management Team [Business Plan Basics #7] - January 12, 2018
- Create Your Operations Plan [Business Plan Basics #6] - January 11, 2018
- How To Create a Marketing Plan [Business Plan Basics #5] - January 10, 2018
- Who’s In Your Space? The Competitive Analysis [Business Plan Basics #4] - January 9, 2018
- Know Your People a.k.a. The Market Description [Business Plan Basics #3] - January 8, 2018
- Industry Analysis [Business Plan Basics #2] - January 8, 2018
- Business Plan Basics [Intro: Part B] - January 8, 2018
- Craft Your Business Description [Business Plan Basics #1] - January 8, 2018
- Start Here! Business Plan Basics [Intro: Part A] - January 8, 2018