Questions from listeners in this ep….
- Where can I find resources to learn how to best manage my finances and wealth long-term?
- What is the difference between financial sustainability and financial freedom, wealthy vs. rich?
- How can I not be embarrassed of admitting that I want to be like REALLY REALLY REALLY rich?
- In what ways does having a wealthy mindset actually influence my earning a lot of money over my lifetime?
- Why is it that people who are multi-millionaires today usually dreamed one day of being like REALLY rich?
Did you dig this ep? Tell us your thoughts in the comments here or on Soundcloud!
- Femme Finance: 7 Women Who Are Running Finance - January 31, 2018
- When You Know It’s Time To Try Something New with Samantha Citro - January 30, 2018
- Mind of a Mentor: the Art of Adaptability with Samantha Citro - January 29, 2018
- Meet This Mentor: Samantha Citro - January 28, 2018
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017