I don’t know about you, but when I started going on my first informational interviews and real interviews for internships and jobs, I spent almost as much time creating the perfect outfit, as I did prepping for the meeting!
The saying goes “Don’t judge a book by it’s cover.” And while I agree that’s how we should treat others, we also want to make sure that this book gets pulled out again, and therefore we should make our covers look hella good.
That’s where The Dress Movement comes in.
Every Monday, the style curators at TDM release new original outfits from their private label. You browse the looks (complete with gorgeous photography and shoe pairing suggestions), place your order, and your outfit box will arrive at your door the next week (shipping is on TDM!).
And get this: every outfit box includes a surprise accessory to go with your look AND a surprise gift (a vampy lip gloss, nail polish, etc).
The boss girls behind The Dress Movement don’t just specialize in work wear either. They’ll hook a girl up with the perfect date-night ensemble and weekend wear.
Here’s to being the woman you want to be, and looking insanely chic while doing it.
P.S. use code TDM1ST to get 15% off your first order!
Career on your mind? Check out
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 5 Tips On How To Mourn In A Healthy Way - October 5, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Ep. 1: Resiliency with Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 6 Pros + Cons of Being a Digital Nomad Who Makes Her Living from Her Laptop - August 7, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor – Hope Alcocer
Sharing Our Stories Heals Us (And Helps Us Kick Major Ass) - August 1, 2017