Don’t you love when you hang with a friend and their energy just makes you feel really good? Perhaps you are that friend (in which case, I say YAYYY thank you for bringing light into people’s day-to-day lives!).
But in the event you think you could use a boost in the positive feel-good energy department, then check out Happier’s
10 Ways to Be That Person That Everyone Loves.
These things are so easy to start doing, and yet why do some people do the opposite?! Seriously, give these ago (especially cutting out complaints, smiling, and nixing the gossip ASAP).
One of the best parts of making other people feel good and valued, is the rubberband effect of good vibes that you’ll feel, too. : ) So get your happy ball a-rollin’!
DIG THIS? CHECK OUT
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 5 Tips On How To Mourn In A Healthy Way - October 5, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Ep. 1: Resiliency with Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 6 Pros + Cons of Being a Digital Nomad Who Makes Her Living from Her Laptop - August 7, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor – Hope Alcocer
Sharing Our Stories Heals Us (And Helps Us Kick Major Ass) - August 1, 2017