It’s finally here! Taylor Swift’s Bad Blood.
Taylor Swift has been teasing us all week with pictures of celeb friends (ahem, Lena Dunham, Karlie Kloss, Gigi Hadid, Selena Gomez, etc) who star in her latest music video “Bad Blood.” And tonight at the Billboard Music Awards she premiered the much anticipated video. It’s certainly hella stylized and we dig that (way to be, director Joseph Kahn!).
While the story behind the music video “Bad Blood” might be a little fuzzy, we are all about the women who came out and supported TSwift in her latest vid. Shoutout to girls building each other up!
Bossery, what are your thoughts on Taylor Swift’s Bad Blood?
WANT MORE TSWIFT? CHECK OUT…
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 5 Tips On How To Mourn In A Healthy Way - October 5, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Ep. 1: Resiliency with Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 6 Pros + Cons of Being a Digital Nomad Who Makes Her Living from Her Laptop - August 7, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor – Hope Alcocer
Sharing Our Stories Heals Us (And Helps Us Kick Major Ass) - August 1, 2017