We are so in support of bringing feminism–and what it really means to be a feminist–to the forefront in media. Just last week Emma Watson articulated to the U.N. why this is everyone’s issue. Taylor Swift articulates some really awesome things about what we do–often unconsciously–that bring women down. Bossery, you gotta Shake It Off and lift each other up.
Read this great Refinery29 summary of the interview Taylor had in Canada (Taylor Swift Defends Emma Watson UN Speech – Feminism) and watch it for yourself with the feminist conversation really popping up around 10:15.
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 5 Tips On How To Mourn In A Healthy Way - October 5, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Ep. 1: Resiliency with Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 6 Pros + Cons of Being a Digital Nomad Who Makes Her Living from Her Laptop - August 7, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor – Hope Alcocer
Sharing Our Stories Heals Us (And Helps Us Kick Major Ass) - August 1, 2017