Latest posts by Samantha Citro (see all)
- How Productive Are You Really? - December 3, 2017
- Short Term Focus, Long Term Goals - November 19, 2017
- Managing Up, Managing Laterally, and Managing to Not Lose It - November 6, 2017
THIS EPISODE WE BRIDGED THE GAP BETWEEN SHORT TERM & LONG TERM GOALS.
We (a.k.a. I) also learned that holding up visuals in “selfie mode” = a bad idea. Give this week’s episode of #SNBB a listen to learn more.
- Bridge The Gap. The only thing standing between you and what you want is ambiguity.
- Create Mini-Goals. Break it down. What are the pre-requisites to getting what you want?
- Prioritize Your Future. It’s great to achieve short term goals. It’s even better to achieve long term success.
WHAT ARE THE SUNDAY NIGHT BLUES ANYWAY?
Symptoms vary, but for most people they include:
- Chronic Pajama Wearing
- Stress Headaches
- Unexplained Frustrated Outbursts
- Dreams of Missing Deadlines
BUT ONLY ON SUNDAY NIGHTS!
According to a recent HuffPost article, at least 78% of Americans suffer from Sunday Night Anxiety.
I know that we can bust it if we work together, so I’ve put together this series on Like A Boss Girls to banish the Sunday Night Blues forever. Tune in every Sunday at 7pm EST over on our Facebook page to get your fix of our interactive live goal-setting webinar!
- Sunday Night Blues Buster: The Power of Time Boxing
- Sunday Night Blues Buster: Start With Prioritization
- Sunday Night Blues Buster: Setting Boundaries
- Sunday Night Blues Buster: Presenting Yourself Like A Boss
- Sunday Night Blues Buster: De-Stressing Your Vacation
- Sunday Night Blues Buster: Stress-Busting Techniques
- Sunday Night Blues Buster: A Systematic Approach to (un)Feeling Overwhelmed
- SUNDAY NIGHT BLUES BUSTER: STOP OVERTHINKING
- SUNDAY NIGHT BLUES BUSTER: LIFE GOALS