Latest posts by Samantha Citro (see all)
- How Productive Are You Really? - December 3, 2017
- Short Term Focus, Long Term Goals - November 19, 2017
- Managing Up, Managing Laterally, and Managing to Not Lose It - November 6, 2017
THIS WEEKEND WE LEARNED HOW TO DE-STRESS YOUR OUT OF OFFICE PLAN (and also how to hack the PSATs… it was a pretty crazy episode).
Sound like a useful skill? Give this week’s episode of #SNBB a listen to learn more.
- The Rules (or Guidelines) to Success. Acknowledge Stress. Set Goals. Prioritize. Execute.
- Set Up an Out Of Office Plan. Clarify what needs to be handled while you’re away and who will handle each responsibility.
- Run a Rehearsal. Leave yourself time to watch the plan you’ve created work. This allows for real-time troubleshooting.
- PSAT Prep – Constantly Evaluate & Prioritize Your Time. Schedule out your studying so that you’re spending the most time on the things you’re the least good at.
WHAT ARE THE SUNDAY NIGHT BLUES ANYWAY?
Symptoms vary, but for most people they include:
- Chronic Pajama Wearing
- Stress Headaches
- Unexplained Frustrated Outbursts
- Dreams of Missing Deadlines
BUT ONLY ON SUNDAY NIGHTS!
According to a recent HuffPost article, at least 78% of Americans suffer from Sunday Night Anxiety.
I know that we can bust it if we work together, so I’ve put together this series on Like A Boss Girls to banish the Sunday Night Blues forever. Tune in every Sunday at 7pm EST over on our Facebook page to get your fix of our interactive live goal-setting webinar!
- Sunday Night Blues Buster: The Power of Time Boxing
- Sunday Night Blues Buster: Start With Prioritization
- Sunday Night Blues Buster: Setting Boundaries
- Sunday Night Blues Buster: Presenting Yourself Like A Boss
- Sunday Night Blues Buster: De-Stressing Your Vacation
- Sunday Night Blues Buster: Stress-Busting Techniques
- Sunday Night Blues Buster: A Systematic Approach to (un)Feeling Overwhelmed
- SUNDAY NIGHT BLUES BUSTER: STOP OVERTHINKING
- SUNDAY NIGHT BLUES BUSTER: LIFE GOALS