Stay Teen is a program of The National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy, with a goal of encouraging teens to enjoy their time as teens and avoid the responsibilities that come with too-early pregnancy and parenting. Stay Teen believes that the more you know about issues like sex, relationships, waiting, and contraception, the better prepared you’ll be to make informed choices for your future.
Stay Teen is passionate about their mission because of this shocking fact: More than 2,000 teen girls in the United States get pregnant every day. In fact, 3 in 10 girls will become pregnant at least once by age 20. And even though nearly all teens say they don’t want to get pregnant, most of them have never really thought about how getting pregnant or getting someone else pregnant would affect their lives.
Learn more and stay informed on the Stay Teen website
- Build a Financial Plan [Business Plan Basics #8] - January 13, 2018
- Overview of the Management Team [Business Plan Basics #7] - January 12, 2018
- Create Your Operations Plan [Business Plan Basics #6] - January 11, 2018
- How To Create a Marketing Plan [Business Plan Basics #5] - January 10, 2018
- Who’s In Your Space? The Competitive Analysis [Business Plan Basics #4] - January 9, 2018
- Know Your People a.k.a. The Market Description [Business Plan Basics #3] - January 8, 2018
- Industry Analysis [Business Plan Basics #2] - January 8, 2018
- Business Plan Basics [Intro: Part B] - January 8, 2018
- Craft Your Business Description [Business Plan Basics #1] - January 8, 2018
- Start Here! Business Plan Basics [Intro: Part A] - January 8, 2018