Corcoran said she wishes someone taught her the dangers of putting everything on a card when she was in her 20s.
She challenges us to try using cash only for one week.
Just doing this for one week can open your eyes to where you’re overspending and save you $$$.
Check it out on Business Insider: Shark Tank investor Barbara Corcoran explains why every 20-something should spend a week using only cash
Looking for money-making advice? Then you’ll probably like our exclusive (and free) ebook from famous wealth coach Barbara Stanny. Get it here ☞
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 5 Tips On How To Mourn In A Healthy Way - October 5, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Ep. 1: Resiliency with Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 6 Pros + Cons of Being a Digital Nomad Who Makes Her Living from Her Laptop - August 7, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor – Hope Alcocer
Sharing Our Stories Heals Us (And Helps Us Kick Major Ass) - August 1, 2017