What if you could get access to centuries-old secrets that unlocked the key to gorgeous skin? And what if those secrets also just happened to smell great?
The best time to start taking care of your skin is when you’re young. Believe me, one day your skin will thank you, and you’ll be thanking your skin. It will be a big ole dermatological lovefest, IF you start treating your skin right now. That’s why we’re telling you about JUARA, this amazing skincare line dedicated to bringing out the natural beauty of even the most sensitive complexions.
Combining herbal tradition with the latest modern-day science, JUARA draws on ancient beauty secrets and botanical remedies of the Indonesia. Embracing the timeless luxury of the spa experience, the female-led company creates products that fuse time-honored herbal recipes with Western science to promote the skin’s natural balance and radiance.
For over 1,000 years Indonesian healers have created recipes from herbs and botanicals found in the tropical Indonesian forests to detoxify, treat ailments, prevent illness, and keep skin glowing. Largely held as family secrets passed down for generations, recipes were heavily guarded. After lobbying from the medical community, traditional healers finally opened their secrets for scientific study. Some found these traditional herbal concoctions to be more effective than that of their Western counterparts (and smell a lot better, too).
JUARA’s products are the creme de creams—they’re are all dermatologist-tested, 100% vegetarian and totally free of parabens, sulfates, artificial colorants and harsh chemicals. After all, doesn’t your skin deserve skin-softening milk and rose petals, or spicy aromatics like ginger and turmeric to nourish and detoxify your face and body? (The answer, by the way, is YES!)
Find out how JUARA’s mix of science and secrets can do wonderful things for your skin at http://www.juaraskincare.com.
- HOW TO NOT SEXUALLY HARASS WOMEN: A GUIDE FOR MEN - January 4, 2018
- Just Say No! 5 Ways I’m Slaying BullSh*t - January 3, 2018
- The Ultimate Reading List to Brand Yourself Like a Boss Girl - December 31, 2017
- So You Want to Be a Consultant? How to Make Mad Money Off Your Expertise - December 28, 2017
- Why I Won’t Be Coming to Holiday Dinner - December 20, 2017
- Sexual Harassment, Al Franken, & Common Sense - November 29, 2017
- Be Contagious! The 5 Essential Rules for Effective Social Media Marketing - November 13, 2017
- #ThemToo: Sexual Harassment in Washington DC - November 9, 2017
- WOMEN HAVE SPOKEN UP with #MeToo – TIME FOR MEN TO STEP UP - November 1, 2017
- TRUMP SUPPORTERS & ME - September 30, 2017