So you’ve got your own website huh? And you want to be one of those successful teenage entrepreneurs? Whether you’re marketing your badass business & product or creating a blog space about something you love, you gotta have your SEO game on point. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and it’s the stuff in your meta-data, tags, and focus words that gets you noticed by Google and therefore people who would love your site. Here’s five SEO tips to get the most bang for your meta-data buck.
Need inspiration from a BossGirl already running a small business? Check out our interview with the CEO of skincare company Simple Sugars! If you’re a foodie entrepreneur check out this piece on where to start launching your food business.
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 5 Tips On How To Mourn In A Healthy Way - October 5, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Ep. 1: Resiliency with Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 6 Pros + Cons of Being a Digital Nomad Who Makes Her Living from Her Laptop - August 7, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor – Hope Alcocer
Sharing Our Stories Heals Us (And Helps Us Kick Major Ass) - August 1, 2017