One of our favorite magazines at Like a Boss is GOOD Magazine – the magazine for people who want to “live well and do good…moving the world forward.”
Each month, GOOD features the GOOD 30-Day Challenge, a.k.a. a monthly attempt to live better. This month’s theme: waste less.
One of the things GOOD is encouraging people to do is exchange their old or broken cell phones as opposed to throwing them away. GOOD points to the new site Exchange My Phone, a “recycling box for the digital age.” When you visit the website you can find out how much your phone is worth, ship it to Exchange My Phone for free, and get paid via check or PayPal. And even if your phone is so old or broken it doesn’t have any monetary value? Exchange My Phone will still allow you to ship it for free and promises to dispose of it in an environmentally responsible way.
To learn more about why responsible disposal of computers, cell phones, and other electronic equipment is so important, check out this video:
- Build a Financial Plan [Business Plan Basics #8] - January 13, 2018
- Overview of the Management Team [Business Plan Basics #7] - January 12, 2018
- Create Your Operations Plan [Business Plan Basics #6] - January 11, 2018
- How To Create a Marketing Plan [Business Plan Basics #5] - January 10, 2018
- Who’s In Your Space? The Competitive Analysis [Business Plan Basics #4] - January 9, 2018
- Know Your People a.k.a. The Market Description [Business Plan Basics #3] - January 8, 2018
- Industry Analysis [Business Plan Basics #2] - January 8, 2018
- Business Plan Basics [Intro: Part B] - January 8, 2018
- Craft Your Business Description [Business Plan Basics #1] - January 8, 2018
- Start Here! Business Plan Basics [Intro: Part A] - January 8, 2018