With a solid career in politics and now serving as the US Editor of Slink Magazine, Renee Cafaro is a POWERHOUSE.
She owns her voice, her intelligence, her drive, and her body.
But as a plus-size five-foot-2 woman who also suffers from arthritis, she says this wasn’t always the case (and she owns that she still has off days… um hello, welcome to being a human woman!).
You’ll become a Renee fan the moment you pop in those headphones and hear the story of this influential, witty, and ambitious woman. (And she’s now a contributing member of our community! Check out Renee’s POV over here.)
You can also listen to our Mind of a Mentor podcast on your favorite app by clicking the icon below.
Be the first to know about Mind of a Mentor episode releases and access insider content. Click here. We’d love to connect you with exclusive resources and like-minded boss girls in our members-only community
Dig Renee’s POV? So do we. That’s why she’s now a regular contributor for Like A Boss Girls.
- 15 Inspiring Quotes for Women Wanting to Rise to the Top - February 3, 2018
- “Today Was A Good Day” with Renee Cafaro - January 25, 2018
- Life of an Entrepreneur: Renee Cafaro - January 24, 2018
- Mind of a Mentor: Renee Cafaro
Own Your Voice [PODCAST] - January 22, 2018
- Plus-Size Coming Up Small: Renee Cafaro On Mainstream Fashion’s Attempts To Appeal To Plus-Size - January 22, 2018
- Meet This Mentor: Renee Cafaro - January 21, 2018
- Scout’s Honor: Why You Shouldn’t Forget About The Girl Scouts w/ Melissa Washington - January 17, 2018
- Mind of a Mentor: Melissa Washington – A Life of Service from the Navy to LinkedIn to Author [PODCAST] - January 15, 2018
- Meet This Mentor: Melissa Washington - January 14, 2018
- Building Your Support System Means Showing Up for Yourself First - August 2, 2017