With a solid career in politics and now serving as the US Editor of Slink Magazine, Renee Cafaro is a POWERHOUSE.
She owns her voice, her intelligence, her drive, and her body.
But as a plus-size five-foot-2 woman who also suffers from arthritis, she says this wasn’t always the case (and she owns that she still has off days… um hello, welcome to being a human woman!).
You’ll become a Renee fan the moment you pop in those headphones and hear the story of this influential, witty, and ambitious woman. (And she’s now a contributing member of our community! Check out Renee’s POV over here.)
Dig Renee’s POV? So do we. That’s why she’s now a regular contributor for Like A Boss Girls.
- Scout’s Honor: Why You Shouldn’t Forget About The Girl Scouts w/ Melissa Washington - January 17, 2018
- Mind of a Mentor: Melissa Washington – A Life of Service from the Navy to LinkedIn to Author [PODCAST] - January 15, 2018
- Meet This Mentor: Melissa Washington - January 14, 2018
- Building Your Support System Means Showing Up for Yourself First - August 2, 2017
- [PODCAST] Mind of a Mentor: Renee Cafaro
Own Your Voice - July 26, 2017
- 60-Second Life Advice from a Business Babe - March 8, 2017
- Borrowed From the Boys: 10 Tips to Help Boss Girls Crush It at Work - October 1, 2016
- 15 Inspirational Quotes Showing Women How to Rise to the Top - June 15, 2015