Need a major dose of can-do?
Look no further than Melissa Washington, a navy veteran, former LinkedIn employee, and author of the book, Get Back to Work ‑ Smart & Savvy Real World Strategies to Make Your Next Career Move.
We chatted with Melissa and she has got inspiration to share.
You can also listen to our Mind of a Mentor podcast on your favorite app by clicking the icon below.
Mind of a Mentor is a podcast series dedicated to highlight women who have had a unique life and career journey. We believe our Boss Girl community can gain valuable insights and inspo from your story.
The topics we cover in Mind of a Mentor are tough topics and real stories of real women. Our goal is to celebrate the challenges we overcome and share insight to the process with our community members.
To get an idea of some of the interviews we have previously hosted you can check out the podcast here.
Be the first to know about Mind of a Mentor episode releases and access insider content. Click here. We’d love to connect you with exclusive resources and like-minded boss girls in our members-only community
- 15 Inspiring Quotes for Women Wanting to Rise to the Top - February 3, 2018
- “Today Was A Good Day” with Renee Cafaro - January 25, 2018
- Life of an Entrepreneur: Renee Cafaro - January 24, 2018
- Mind of a Mentor: Renee Cafaro
Own Your Voice [PODCAST] - January 22, 2018
- Plus-Size Coming Up Small: Renee Cafaro On Mainstream Fashion’s Attempts To Appeal To Plus-Size - January 22, 2018
- Meet This Mentor: Renee Cafaro - January 21, 2018
- Scout’s Honor: Why You Shouldn’t Forget About The Girl Scouts w/ Melissa Washington - January 17, 2018
- Mind of a Mentor: Melissa Washington – A Life of Service from the Navy to LinkedIn to Author [PODCAST] - January 15, 2018
- Meet This Mentor: Melissa Washington - January 14, 2018
- Building Your Support System Means Showing Up for Yourself First - August 2, 2017