Are you one of those people who thinks networking feels sleazy? I’ll admit, a few years ago when I was starting as a Nickelodeon intern I did too. But now I realize it’s actually a lot more human than we think.
QUESTIONS ANSWERED IN THIS EPISODE:
How can I get over the mindset that networking is fake and only for those who want something from someone else?
I don’t like talking to people I don’t know, so how do I get over my fears and network while having fun?
What is the correct way to follow-up after a networking event or seminar as in how do I close the loop?
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Episode 2: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 5 Tips On How To Mourn In A Healthy Way - October 5, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Ep. 1: Resiliency with Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 6 Pros + Cons of Being a Digital Nomad Who Makes Her Living from Her Laptop - August 7, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor – Hope Alcocer
Sharing Our Stories Heals Us (And Helps Us Kick Major Ass) - August 1, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor – Renee Cafaro
Own Your Voice - July 26, 2017