Get ready for a confidence boost! Confidence is one of those things that starts within and then eventually begins to show itself to the world. Tapping into your inner confidence is easily comparable to a car battery. The car usually runs great and is self-sustaining due to the strong battery that keeps it going. When you least expect, you find yourself in need of a jump start and battery change to get back on the road. Our supercharged ladies this week are exactly what you need to give your confidence a surge.
- Demi Lovato’s New Album Hits a Bold Note of Confidence – The Breeze
Demi Lovato has been exuding confidence all over the place. She continues to be a strong voice for the de-stigmatization of mental illness. She also continues slay every #NoMakeupMonday selfie on Instagram. After doing a bold, unretouched photo spread in Vanity Fair, Demi landed an official modeling contract with Wilhelmina. Her album entitled “Confident” released on October 16th. Just like Demi’s over-the-top confidence, the world already can’t get enough of every track on the album. The video for Demi’s first single “Confident” portrays her as a film action hero. Check it out:
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Blank Space’ Is Now the Most Viewed Video on Vevo – Billboard
Taylor scored a huge Vevo victory. As her song “Blank Space” reached over 1 billion views, Vevo launched an official announcement that the music video by the uber talented Taylor Swift had reached supernova status.
- The First Lady’s Day of the Girl Playlist – White House
The First Lady shared her first-ever Spotify playlist in honor of International #DayOfTheGirl. The packed, girl-power playlist includes “Run the World (Girls)” by Beyoncé, “Girl on Fire” by Alicia Keys and “Respect” by Aretha Franklin. FLOTUS also threw in Demi Lovato’s “Confident”!
- Adele Confirms New Album ’25’ in Open Letter to Fans – NY Post
Adele’s third album called “25” is a continuation of her life’s journey, following albums “19” and “21”. The new album reflects the age she wrote the songs. Calling album “21” a breakup album, Adele says “25” is a makeup album. In an open letter to fans on social media, Adele says “25” allowed her to express the deep self-reflection that came with the age milestone, successes, regrets and more. The album drops on November 20th. If you’re like millions of others, you’ll be getting your hands on the multi-Grammy award winner’s new music.
Note to editor: You can embed her facebook post in the article, if you want to (here’s the html embed code) à
- 17 Empowering Song Lyrics Every Woman Needs to Hear - May 31, 2017
- 13 Signs You’re Disrespecting Yourself - May 1, 2017
- 4 Steps I Consistently Take to be the Best Me - January 3, 2017
- Just Love Yourself Already, Would Ya?! Here’s 22 Quotes on Why - September 16, 2016
- Adulting: What I Wish I’d Known Before Renting My First Apartment - September 3, 2016
- Tackle Stress with What You Eat - August 5, 2016
- Wanna Get Risky? 8 Ways to Enjoy the Fringe Benefits - July 23, 2016
- This High-Earning Poker Pro Tells Us Why It’s Awesome to Be Underestimated - July 18, 2016
- The Day I Snapped Out of It & Started Professional Blogging - July 8, 2016
- Wake Up Your Innovation Goddess - July 6, 2016