Ms. Magazine, the renowned magazine that brought the feminist movement to millions of women and girls through the power of print, is looking for a few interns to work out of its Los Angeles office.
Here are all the deets:
We’re looking for bright, outgoing, detail-oriented, social media savvy people who are passionate about feminism and enthusiastic about Ms. Interns will help promote each quarterly issue of Ms., as well as the Ms. Blog. Duties include booking interviews for Ms. authors and editors, researching and compiling contacts from websites and electronic databases, coming up with timely promotional ideas, managing the Ms. social networks and creating press materials. Interns will also assist with projects for the Feminist Majority Foundation. PR and marketing experience is helpful. Microsoft Office, social media and internet research skills a necessity; Filemaker, WordPress, Photoshop and html a plus.
Interested? E-mail a cover letter, resume, a writing sample, links to any relevant blogs or social media communities and 3 references to Annie Shields, New Media Coordinator, Ms. magazine.
Let us know if you apply, and good luck!
- Build a Financial Plan [Business Plan Basics #8] - January 13, 2018
- Overview of the Management Team [Business Plan Basics #7] - January 12, 2018
- Create Your Operations Plan [Business Plan Basics #6] - January 11, 2018
- How To Create a Marketing Plan [Business Plan Basics #5] - January 10, 2018
- Who’s In Your Space? The Competitive Analysis [Business Plan Basics #4] - January 9, 2018
- Know Your People a.k.a. The Market Description [Business Plan Basics #3] - January 8, 2018
- Industry Analysis [Business Plan Basics #2] - January 8, 2018
- Business Plan Basics [Intro: Part B] - January 8, 2018
- Craft Your Business Description [Business Plan Basics #1] - January 8, 2018
- Start Here! Business Plan Basics [Intro: Part A] - January 8, 2018