In need of some money management guidance, but not ready to pop for a financial advisor?
Start on a smaller scale by integrating a few mobile apps into your life.
From apps that siphon small amounts from your accounts into savings–for the Scandal fans: think of it as if as a white-hatted Papa Pope, and your savings is B6-13)–to ones that track and split expenses among friends, there are great and (relatively painless!) money management apps out there.
Meet these 6 Apps for Better Money Management.
Let us know which was your fav!
- Femme Finance: 7 Women Who Are Running Finance - January 31, 2018
- When You Know It’s Time To Try Something New with Samantha Citro - January 30, 2018
- Mind of a Mentor: the Art of Adaptability with Samantha Citro - January 29, 2018
- Meet This Mentor: Samantha Citro - January 28, 2018
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017