Love Kylie Jenner? There’s an app for that! Not only is her app successful, it’s wildly successful. Her app-gone-viral caught many in the tech and entertainment industry by surprise. Find out why in this week’s #BestoftheWeb, featuring mobile apps.
1. Kylie Jenner App More Popular Than Instagram and Facebook
Kylie’s app ranked #1 on the iTunes sales charts on release day, rising far above apps launched the same day by famous sisters Khloe Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner.
The Kylie Jenner Official App: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kylie-jenner-official-app/id1025243640?mt=8
2. 8 Master Apple Developers – And They’re All Women
Women in Mac and iPhone development are on top of their game. These influential women have the skills and background to back their cred. You’ll love your favorite Apple features even more once you find out they were created by women.
3. Five Apps You Should Download This Week
Digital Trends recommends downloading five apps this week from Google Play and iTunes. The list includes “Hooked,” a trendy storytelling app, and a GPS with smart voice guidance.
Latest posts by likeabossgirls (see all)
- 15 “Seize the Day” Challenges that Will Make You a Better Person - February 15, 2018
- 22 Quotes to Inspire You to Love Yourself First - February 14, 2018
- 15 Ways of Finding Happiness, Even When You Don’t Feel Like It - February 13, 2018