Love Kylie Jenner? There’s an app for that! Not only is her app successful, it’s wildly successful. Her app-gone-viral caught many in the tech and entertainment industry by surprise. Find out why in this week’s #BestoftheWeb, featuring mobile apps.
1. Kylie Jenner App More Popular Than Instagram and Facebook
Kylie’s app ranked #1 on the iTunes sales charts on release day, rising far above apps launched the same day by famous sisters Khloe Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner.
The Kylie Jenner Official App: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kylie-jenner-official-app/id1025243640?mt=8
2. 8 Master Apple Developers – And They’re All Women
Women in Mac and iPhone development are on top of their game. These influential women have the skills and background to back their cred. You’ll love your favorite Apple features even more once you find out they were created by women.
3. Five Apps You Should Download This Week
Digital Trends recommends downloading five apps this week from Google Play and iTunes. The list includes “Hooked,” a trendy storytelling app, and a GPS with smart voice guidance.
- 17 Empowering Song Lyrics Every Woman Needs to Hear - May 31, 2017
- 13 Signs You’re Disrespecting Yourself - May 1, 2017
- 4 Steps I Consistently Take to be the Best Me - January 3, 2017
- Just Love Yourself Already, Would Ya?! Here’s 22 Quotes on Why - September 16, 2016
- Adulting: What I Wish I’d Known Before Renting My First Apartment - September 3, 2016
- Tackle Stress with What You Eat - August 5, 2016
- Wanna Get Risky? 8 Ways to Enjoy the Fringe Benefits - July 23, 2016
- This High-Earning Poker Pro Tells Us Why It’s Awesome to Be Underestimated - July 18, 2016
- The Day I Snapped Out of It & Started Professional Blogging - July 8, 2016
- Wake Up Your Innovation Goddess - July 6, 2016