A company conducted a survey of millenials for Entrepreneur.com and what did they find? That our opinions about business matter and are going to change the market. Millenials strive to “work for organizations with purpose” that advance society (hello girlboss!).
One bummer of the survey? A 6% difference in women’s confidence in their leadership abilities. As Lean In founder and Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg says, “Lean in ladies!” and know that it’s ok to take ownership of your strengths and accomplishments. That’s not bragging, that’s being smart.
Check out the full article and infographic below.
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 5 Tips On How To Mourn In A Healthy Way - October 5, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Ep. 1: Resiliency with Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 6 Pros + Cons of Being a Digital Nomad Who Makes Her Living from Her Laptop - August 7, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor – Hope Alcocer
Sharing Our Stories Heals Us (And Helps Us Kick Major Ass) - August 1, 2017