The contest aimed to give exposure to young artists by creating a special t-shirt collection featuring the winners’ artwork. The talented designers also get to see their shirts featured in the window of H&M’s 5th Avenue store in NYC, as well as receive a $2,000 cash prize and a $500 shopping spree (and if you’ve been to H&M, you know five-hundred bucks can go a long way!).
This year’s winners include Myla Angela Cruz (age 18), Kevin Führmann (age 19), Jordan Tiberio (age 18 – see pic at left), Beth Zimmerman (age 21), and Rockie Nolan (age 20). Though the contest was open to entrants ages 18 and older, all the winners were 21 or under, and 3 were teens! Love it! And what a way to launch a design career!
To read more about these up-and-coming artists, as well as see all the entries, visit the Your Art Here site. You can also check out the video below with behind-the-scenes footage from the photo shoot where the artists model their masterpieces.
(And now if you’ll excuse us, we’re off to check out these t-shirts for ourselves!)
- Build a Financial Plan [Business Plan Basics #8] - January 13, 2018
- Overview of the Management Team [Business Plan Basics #7] - January 12, 2018
- Create Your Operations Plan [Business Plan Basics #6] - January 11, 2018
- How To Create a Marketing Plan [Business Plan Basics #5] - January 10, 2018
- Who’s In Your Space? The Competitive Analysis [Business Plan Basics #4] - January 9, 2018
- Know Your People a.k.a. The Market Description [Business Plan Basics #3] - January 8, 2018
- Industry Analysis [Business Plan Basics #2] - January 8, 2018
- Business Plan Basics [Intro: Part B] - January 8, 2018
- Craft Your Business Description [Business Plan Basics #1] - January 8, 2018
- Start Here! Business Plan Basics [Intro: Part A] - January 8, 2018