Their motto is “For people who give a damn.” Well, that would definitely be us. And if GOOD Magazine isn’t on your radar yet, it should be. Why? Because GOOD is all about figuring out what works – not by picking sides in politics or hot-button issues but by exploring what is sustainable, prosperous, productive, creative, and just – for everyone.
GOOD started as a magazine, and now boasts a fantastic, interactive website, cool videos, and even events. Their About page explains what and who is at their very heart and soul: “We are people, businesses, moms, kids, artists, organizations, policymakers, students, teachers, and engineers. All united in one simple idea, each elevated by being connected. Let’s do what works and never default to what doesn’t. Join us, and together we’ll power what works.”
We love a lot about GOOD, from the gorgeous graphic design and layout of its magazine and its creative and eye-opening infographics to its commitment to social causes that it blasts out via its newsletter, The Daily GOOD.
What we love most about GOOD is they cover a range of important issues – from culture and design to technology, politics, and business in a way that is smart, visual, digestible, and inspiring.
Check out features from the latest issue of the magazine online and you’ll see what we mean!
- Build a Financial Plan [Business Plan Basics #8] - January 13, 2018
- Overview of the Management Team [Business Plan Basics #7] - January 12, 2018
- Create Your Operations Plan [Business Plan Basics #6] - January 11, 2018
- How To Create a Marketing Plan [Business Plan Basics #5] - January 10, 2018
- Who’s In Your Space? The Competitive Analysis [Business Plan Basics #4] - January 9, 2018
- Know Your People a.k.a. The Market Description [Business Plan Basics #3] - January 8, 2018
- Industry Analysis [Business Plan Basics #2] - January 8, 2018
- Business Plan Basics [Intro: Part B] - January 8, 2018
- Craft Your Business Description [Business Plan Basics #1] - January 8, 2018
- Start Here! Business Plan Basics [Intro: Part A] - January 8, 2018