Latest posts by Anne Lapour (see all)
- 10 Qualities of Successful Entrepreneurs (and How To Cop Them Yourself) - September 15, 2017
- You Gotta Look Out for #1. Don’t Forget to Take Care of You! - August 20, 2016
- Five Cures for the Common Collegiate Meltdown - August 5, 2016
What it’s all about: Love is Louder is a movement to help individuals understand that they are not alone. Created by actress Brittany Snow, in conjunction with MTV and the Jed Foundation, Love is Louder has been embraced by hundreds of people who are devoted to combating the negative impact of issues like bullying, negative self-image, depression, and discrimination. Many celebrities are on board as well, giving this movement the attention it deserves.
One of the most powerful ways in which people can engage in the Love is Louder movement is by expressing themselves through pictures, art, videos and music. Love is Louder gives people who are feeling alone or hurt the forum to express their feelings in a healthy way.
Love is Louder depends on involvement. There are several ways you can become a part of this movement! Here are a few…
* Join: Go to the “Join” page of the Love is Louder website. Sign up for regular email updates about opportunities for action, and also receive empowering messages.
* Express Yourself: Do you have something you want to express? Choose a medium—your words, art, music, or video—and post to Love is Louder on Facebook.
* Twitter and Facebook: Love is Louder is powerful largely due to social networking. By connecting with the campaign via Twitter and Facebook, you can read and contribute positive and empowering messages—be LOUDER than bullying!
* Plan a Love is Louder Event: The Love is Louder website provides an “Action Kit” if you’d like to organize an event for your friends, school, or community. They provide several helpful resources for promoting your event!
- Love is Louder website:
- Love is Louder on Facebook:
- Follow Love is Louder on Twitter:
- Read the Love is Louder Blog:
Here, actress and founder Brittany Snow talks with CNN about Love is Louder: