With the smell of fall in the air, and Merb’s Caramel Apples making my mouth water almost hourly, I can’t help but look forward to Thanksgiving…. yes I know we have a little bit ’til then but a girl can dream!
I love the entire day, from getting to help in the kitchen with my grandma, to crafting the table arrangements, to going around the room saying what we’re thankful for.
But Thanksgiving isn’t the only time to reflect and be grateful.
Today I stumbled upon this little listicle on things to be grateful for, and thought well good grief, I sooo take these modern conveniences for granted.
While I usually focus on being grateful for the big-picture things in my life–like the way my family makes me always feel loved, or how lucky I feel to have best friends who I cannot imagine life without–it’s also nice to remember to appreciate the little things that we take for granted. After I read this article I realized I need to say “thanks universe!” to the little conveniences that make our day to day a lot more easy-going.
So here’s a little dose of gratitude from MyDomaine’s 28 Things Americans Take for Granted—But Shouldn’t.
What’s on your “little-things” list?
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 5 Tips On How To Mourn In A Healthy Way - October 5, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Ep. 1: Resiliency with Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 6 Pros + Cons of Being a Digital Nomad Who Makes Her Living from Her Laptop - August 7, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor – Hope Alcocer
Sharing Our Stories Heals Us (And Helps Us Kick Major Ass) - August 1, 2017