I’m a big believer on woman-to-woman advice. I’m also a believer in living my life in a “make things happen”-kind of way.
But I also get frustrated when I receive valid advice without the nuts and bolts of how to make said life advice happen.
Susie Moore’s wisdom is the opposite of that.
In this Greatist article, successful-as-all-heck Susie Moore outlines 7 incredibly specific (and replicable!) questions she asked that seriously changed her life.
I realized I’ve achieved many of my dreams in life—moving to New York City, having a meaningful career, and finding love—because I haven’t been afraid to be vulnerable and ask for what I wanted.
Now go forth Bossery. Be vulnerable and ask for what you want.
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 5 Tips On How To Mourn In A Healthy Way - October 5, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Ep. 1: Resiliency with Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 6 Pros + Cons of Being a Digital Nomad Who Makes Her Living from Her Laptop - August 7, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor – Hope Alcocer
Sharing Our Stories Heals Us (And Helps Us Kick Major Ass) - August 1, 2017