We recently saw this moving trailer on Upworthy.
If this message strikes a chord with you, you can show the love with even just $1 toward the documentary Embrace.
With pledges from celebrities Rosie O’Donnell, Ashton Kutcher, Perez Hilton, Ricki Lake and Zooey Deschanel, it’s clear that Embrace is a documentary of worldwide importance.
A funny, touching, at times gut wrenching but above all, life changing documentary, the heart of Embrace is Taryn’s story. How she went from a body hater to a body lover. From being devastated by her perceived ugliness to proudly posing nude for the whole world to see.
From Taryn, the director of this project:
In order to make Embrace the best documentary it can be, any additional funds we receive will go directly to the purchasing of music rights, sound mixing, visual and digital effects and editing suite hire. Any contribution you can make, big or small, would be heartfeltly welcomed and greatly appreciated. Together we can create global change.
- Femme Finance: 7 Women Who Are Running Finance - January 31, 2018
- When You Know It’s Time To Try Something New with Samantha Citro - January 30, 2018
- Mind of a Mentor: the Art of Adaptability with Samantha Citro - January 29, 2018
- Meet This Mentor: Samantha Citro - January 28, 2018
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017