We decided that a site dedicated to empowering young ladies with business dreams, should most definitely have a have a place where we can buy from our fav women-run businesses.
What we buy and what we wear are more than just the clothes on our back. Our wardrobe is a wordless way to say hey, this is how I carry myself and here’s a piece of who I am. Dig it? All aboard the awesome-train.
Thus, we bring you–drumroll please–Women Supporting Women: Boss Girls Shopping.
Here we select our fav finds from the best businesses that speak to a chic Boss Girl’s taste.
What are some of our favorite girl brands, you ask?
We’ve been fans of ModCloth, Rent the Runway, and Stella and Dot, and if you’re not already, you will be soon!
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 5 Tips On How To Mourn In A Healthy Way - October 5, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Ep. 1: Resiliency with Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 6 Pros + Cons of Being a Digital Nomad Who Makes Her Living from Her Laptop - August 7, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor – Hope Alcocer
Sharing Our Stories Heals Us (And Helps Us Kick Major Ass) - August 1, 2017