Part of being a Boss Girl is having the courage to talk about serious things. Things that might make you uncomfortable. Things you might not want to talk about.
Things like rape.
We ask that you take a look at the above short film produced by the New Agenda. It delves into the grey matters of sexual assault and why rape is still so prevalent.
If sexual assault is something that strikes a nerve with you, start a conversation with someone you love. Change starts with us speaking openly about this kind of stuff.
Even if it’s sharing this thought-provoking TEDxTalk that reframes how we talk about sex by thinking of… pizza. Yes, you need to watch this one.
Resources for Victims courtesy of the New Agenda:
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 5 Tips On How To Mourn In A Healthy Way - October 5, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Ep. 1: Resiliency with Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 6 Pros + Cons of Being a Digital Nomad Who Makes Her Living from Her Laptop - August 7, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor – Hope Alcocer
Sharing Our Stories Heals Us (And Helps Us Kick Major Ass) - August 1, 2017