We’ve been chatting for weeks
about productivity. Focus Trackers, Worry Walls, Responsibility Maps, we’ve covered it all. What we haven’t covered, though, is how to know how productive you’re actually being. And that’s what we spoke about tonight during episode 6.
The Productivity Trio
So, how do we know if we’re actually being productive or if we’re just running around doing “busy” work? Ask yourself these three questions:
- Are you working on what you’re responsible for?
- Are you working toward a clear goal?
- Are you being (pro)active or reactive?
If your answers are:
respectively, then you’re working productively! If not, then you have some room for improvement.
The Ultimate Productivity Tool
To make it a tiny bit easier to gauge your own productivity, I’ve created this nifty tool to track your progress across these three categories. Questions on how to use it? Check out Episode 6 of the Productivity Mini Series!
- How Productive Are You Really? - December 3, 2017
- Short Term Focus, Long Term Goals - November 19, 2017
- Managing Up, Managing Laterally, and Managing to Not Lose It - November 6, 2017
- A “Pretty Smart” Productivity Series - October 22, 2017
- SUNDAY NIGHT BLUES BUSTER: LIFE GOALS - September 26, 2017
- SUNDAY NIGHT BLUES BUSTER: STOP OVERTHINKING - September 25, 2017
- Sunday Night Blues Buster: A Systematic Approach to (un)Feeling Overwhelmed - August 16, 2017
- Sunday Night Blues Buster: Stress-Busting Techniques - August 13, 2017
- Sunday Night Blues Buster: Presenting Yourself Like A Boss - July 25, 2017
- Sunday Night Blues Buster: Setting Boundaries - July 20, 2017