Meet Elena Hansen, the founder and creative director of Los Angeles–based social media marketing agency Swim Social.
MY DOMAINE did a pretty great Q+A piece with this freelancer-turned-entrepreneur who turned her social-media marketing business (a one-woman show) into a profitable company with 11 employees in just 12 months.
Read the full piece here: How One Freelancer Became a Profitable Founder in Just 12 Months.
Our fav piece of advice for new entrepreneurs:
No opportunity is too small. I approached every opportunity like it was a game changer for me and for the business. This will help you build a strong reputation. Everyone thinks of the big opportunities when they start a business, but it’s really about killing it on a small scale. You never know who you’re going to meet through different opportunities, so it’s always important to give your all.
–Elena Hansen, Swim Social Creative Director + Founder
She just might have nailed the secret to success… and she’s only just beginning
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 5 Tips On How To Mourn In A Healthy Way - October 5, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Ep. 1: Resiliency with Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 6 Pros + Cons of Being a Digital Nomad Who Makes Her Living from Her Laptop - August 7, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor – Hope Alcocer
Sharing Our Stories Heals Us (And Helps Us Kick Major Ass) - August 1, 2017