Bossery, we want to take a moment to acknowledge that a glass ceiling was broken last night by a boss girl (June 7, 2016).
Hillary Clinton won the democratic nomination. A real woman now has a real not-so-lofty shot at becoming President.
Regardless of your political party persuasion, Hillary Clinton’s victory is the definition of historic: She became the first female presidential nominee of a major political party.
Get CNN’s instagram-filled breakdown of this historic moment: How Hillary Clinton’s historic win changes the game for girls.
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 5 Tips On How To Mourn In A Healthy Way - October 5, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Ep. 1: Resiliency with Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 6 Pros + Cons of Being a Digital Nomad Who Makes Her Living from Her Laptop - August 7, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor – Hope Alcocer
Sharing Our Stories Heals Us (And Helps Us Kick Major Ass) - August 1, 2017