Today marks the second annual Social Good Day, an event promoted jointly by Mashable, the largest social media news network, and (Red), a movement aimed at fighting AIDS in Africa, to promote social media as a way to connect activists and celebrate good ideas.
You can join a Mashable Meetup happening in 137 communities worldwide and talk offline about how to use online tools drive innovative solutions for the causes you care about.
According to Mashable: “We’re interested in unleashing fresh thinking about how social media can raise awareness and create solutions for social issues around the world. It starts with each community coming together and contributing ideas and, more importantly, solutions.”
At Heart Of Gold, we always looking for new ways to use technology to inspire and connect teen activists and entrepreneurs. So tell us: How do you use social media tools to drive your own projects?
- Build a Financial Plan [Business Plan Basics #8] - January 13, 2018
- Overview of the Management Team [Business Plan Basics #7] - January 12, 2018
- Create Your Operations Plan [Business Plan Basics #6] - January 11, 2018
- How To Create a Marketing Plan [Business Plan Basics #5] - January 10, 2018
- Who’s In Your Space? The Competitive Analysis [Business Plan Basics #4] - January 9, 2018
- Know Your People a.k.a. The Market Description [Business Plan Basics #3] - January 8, 2018
- Industry Analysis [Business Plan Basics #2] - January 8, 2018
- Business Plan Basics [Intro: Part B] - January 8, 2018
- Craft Your Business Description [Business Plan Basics #1] - January 8, 2018
- Start Here! Business Plan Basics [Intro: Part A] - January 8, 2018