So I’m normally not into fancy DIY nails because it ends up looking like I let a three-year-old take a paint brush to my manicure! But this is not your average intense Pinterest manicure, and this one I can’t resist. Plus it’s holiday-themed! An Independence Day shindig is the perfect place to show off your playful side with 4th of July nails.
This manicure is all about red, white, and blue glitter, and it’s easy because you don’t have to have a steady hand (other than painting your base coat!).
Now go forth and have a fabulous Fourth of July with your patriotic manicure!
Like this? Check out…
- Femme Finance: 7 Women Who Are Running Finance - January 31, 2018
- When You Know It’s Time To Try Something New with Samantha Citro - January 30, 2018
- Mind of a Mentor: the Art of Adaptability with Samantha Citro - January 29, 2018
- Meet This Mentor: Samantha Citro - January 28, 2018
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017