Have you ever noticed that when you get organized, you feel a lot more stress-free? It’s hard to center yourself when your room is in complete chaos! That’s why we were excited to read about Seventeen‘s Room Rescue contest, which gives you a chance to get a room makeover – and have someone else pick up the tab.
Starting on November 10, girls between the ages of 13 and 24 can go to Seventeen’s website, submit an entry and a pic of their messy, disorganized (and maybe even outdated or outgrown) room, and have a chance to win a $500 jcpenney gift card and a Seventeen bedding ensemble. Just imagine all the storage bins you could buy! Or maybe a new bookcase or two to get all that reading material off of your bed. Ahhh . . . feeling more peaceful already?
The winning girl will also get a video camera to tape the makeover as it happens – and maybe even do a little promotion work for Seventeen and jcpenney. Seven runners up will also each receive a $500 gift card from jcpenney along with a Seventeen bedding set. Sounds like a good deal to us.
What would you do to make your room for peaceful? Have any smart organizing tips to share with other girls?
- Build a Financial Plan [Business Plan Basics #8] - January 13, 2018
- Overview of the Management Team [Business Plan Basics #7] - January 12, 2018
- Create Your Operations Plan [Business Plan Basics #6] - January 11, 2018
- How To Create a Marketing Plan [Business Plan Basics #5] - January 10, 2018
- Who’s In Your Space? The Competitive Analysis [Business Plan Basics #4] - January 9, 2018
- Know Your People a.k.a. The Market Description [Business Plan Basics #3] - January 8, 2018
- Industry Analysis [Business Plan Basics #2] - January 8, 2018
- Business Plan Basics [Intro: Part B] - January 8, 2018
- Craft Your Business Description [Business Plan Basics #1] - January 8, 2018
- Start Here! Business Plan Basics [Intro: Part A] - January 8, 2018