The life of a digital nomad means working from your laptop and getting to hop around the world wherever they have an internet connection. And I’ll admit it’s pretty darn awesome, but for me it means I MUST have some ‘grounding’ practices in my back pocket to stay centered and in a good head space no matter where I physically am located at the time.
So I do a little morning yoga ritual (like 3 minutes lol), but I also have deeper philosophical practices like honoring the Four Agreements made popular by Don Miguel Ruiz in his book. [You can nab the book here for $5!]
Whether you work from one location or travel around like I do, are a business woman or a mom of 3 (or both!), the Four Agreements will make life so much more peaceful.
So here’s a little 20 min vid on how the Four Agreements have enhanced both my outlook on life and the $$$ coming in from my businesses 🙂
- 6 Pros + Cons of Being a Digital Nomad Who Makes Her Living from Her Laptop - August 7, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor – Hope Alcocer
Sharing Our Stories Heals Us (And Helps Us Kick Major Ass) - August 1, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor – Renee Cafaro
Own Your Voice - July 26, 2017
- Get More of What You Want - July 25, 2017
- How the Four Agreements I Made With Myself Have Sweetened My Life + Biz - July 16, 2017
- Create a Sleep Ritual and Sleep Like a Baby - July 8, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Ep. 3: the Art of Adaptability with Samantha Citro - June 20, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Ep. 1: Resiliency with Michelle Erland - May 3, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Episode 2: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - May 1, 2017
- How I Saved $951.68 for my European Adventure with 2 minutes of Minimal Effort - May 1, 2017