The life of a digital nomad means working from your laptop and getting to hop around the world wherever they have an internet connection. And I’ll admit it’s pretty darn awesome, but for me it means I MUST have some ‘grounding’ practices in my back pocket to stay centered and in a good head space no matter where I physically am located at the time.
So I do a little morning yoga ritual (like 3 minutes lol), but I also have deeper philosophical practices like honoring the Four Agreements made popular by Don Miguel Ruiz in his book. [You can nab the book here for $5!]
Whether you work from one location or travel around like I do, are a business woman or a mom of 3 (or both!), the Four Agreements will make life so much more peaceful.
So here’s a little 20 min vid on how the Four Agreements have enhanced both my outlook on life and the $$$ coming in from my businesses 🙂
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Episode 2: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 5 Tips On How To Mourn In A Healthy Way - October 5, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Ep. 1: Resiliency with Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 6 Pros + Cons of Being a Digital Nomad Who Makes Her Living from Her Laptop - August 7, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor – Hope Alcocer
Sharing Our Stories Heals Us (And Helps Us Kick Major Ass) - August 1, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor – Renee Cafaro
Own Your Voice - July 26, 2017